Every Gift Makes a Difference
Your support for the College of Engineering helps us:
- Create extraordinary student experiences
- Attract and retain the most talented faculty
- Perform innovative research
- Expand global programs
You can designate your funds to the College of Engineering or support a specific department, center or program within the College.
You can amplify your impact on the College of Engineering if your employer matches, doubles or even triples your donation. Through employer matching gift programs, companies will often match employee charitable gifts dollar-for-dollar, but some companies will give double or even triple the original donation amount. Learn more here: https://www.udel.edu/alumni-friends/give/how-to-give/#matchinggift
Together, we can make the remarkable happen at UD.
Ways to Give
- Annual Support: The College of Engineering utilizes unrestricted funds to recruit outstanding faculty, support students, enhance research and underwrite graduate students.
- Major Gifts: A major gift provides support in perpetuity for the College of Engineering. Major gifts are transformative, providing needed scholarships and taking our programs to new levels. Major gift options include planned giving, scholarships and fellowships, professorships and program support.
- Industry Partnerships: Collaborating and engaging with the College of Engineering is a great way to raise your brand’s visibility on our campus. Visit the Industry Partnerships site to learn about the variety of opportunities available to prospective partners.
302-831-4703 | firstname.lastname@example.org