College of Engineering's
Technology Help Center
Please be sure to check out the new ENGR-IT Service Desk Portal at
and login with your UDEL Username and password. You can check out all of the services that we offer in our service catalog,
submit a IT request, view the status of your open requests, your previous
requests, and much, much more!
This new portal will replace this page in the future, so stay tuned for updates!
- Submit an Engineering IT Help Request
- Join your ScreenConnect session
- Reformat Authorization - Consent to erase all files/data from a computer.
- Web Request Form - Complete for any web revisions or projects
- Appcast Service Page
- COE-IT Help Desk can also be reached at 302-831-6334.
- Ecalc Software Request - Use this form to request software for your course
- Notification of Software Usage Restrictions - Required for several software packages in the college.
- Software License Agreements
Access & Networking
- IP Address - Request a static IP for computers and printers.
- ENGR Account Application - Windows login account, shrek access or web page editing access.
- WebEvent Calendar Request - To request a webevent resource or scheduling calendar.
- UD/IT Sponsored Access for Windows Services (print and fill out) - Used to request sharepoint or exchange email accounts for people not affiliated with UD.
- UD Exchange Email Account or Migration - Faculty and staff only
- Google Apps